Create a Digital Coloring Page
- Design your quilt in PreQuilt. Don't forget to save it as well!
- Once you're ready, click on the 'Quilt Settings' tab on the left hand control panel.
- Click on the 'Create a Coloring Page' button (highlighted in purple on image).
- Click on the 'Create Color Page' button (button on right).
- A pop-up window will appear.
- On the left side, you'll see a control panel for information about your quilt pattern.
- The right side allows you to control where your coloring page will be showcased on your profile.
On the left side, fill out the information about your quilt pattern. Use this opportunity to share information about your quilt and where customers can buy it.
- 1.Upload an image of your quilt:
- If you have an image saved on your computer, click on 'Upload image', select your image and click 'Save'.
- If you are using an image from a URL, click on 'From URL', enter the URL address and click 'Save'.
- 2.Fill out the following information:
- Quilt title
- Quilt description
- 3.Select your 'Call to Action':
- 4.Enter the URL, which is where you want to direct someone to buy your pattern or learn more information.
- 5.Change the name of the custom URL for your coloring page on PreQuilt.
- We automatically generate a generic default URL address
- Edit it to be something more relevant to your quilt, such as the name
Once your PreQuilt digital coloring page is ready, you can promote it on both your own profile page as well as the public PreQuilt marketplace.
- 1.Click on the 'Market Page' button to control what is seen on the PreQuilt Marketplace.
- 2.If you want to add your digital coloring page to the PreQuilt Marketplace, click on the 'Add to Market Page' under the quilt. It will now be added to the PreQuilt Marketplace at https://app.prequilt.com/market.