Download Quilt Design
Basic & Market Plan Feature
Pro Tip: A printed copy of your quilt design becomes an excellent quilt map for when you're piecing!
Download your quilt design first in order to save or print it.
- 1.Click on the 'Download image' button on the center, vertical control panel.
- 2.A pop-up will appear.
- Click on the 'Download the Design' button on the left to download the entire quilt.
- Or click on the 'Download the Colors + Blocks' button on the right to download the fabric swatches and blocks used in the quilt.
- 3.The JPG files will download onto your computer and can be found wherever your downloaded content is saved.
- JPG, named 'prequilt_design.jpg', of entire quilt:
- JPG (named 'prequilt_quilt_info.jpg' of colors and blocks used in the quilt