Comment on page
10 Downloading Quilt Map
// First PreQuilt Quilt //
Our Ribbon Star quilt progress:
- Select your quilt grid
- Import or design your quilt block
- Choose your quilt fabric colors
- Add blocks to quilt grid
- Finessing your quilt (optional)
- Add sashing (optional)
- Add borders (optional)
- Add binding
- Using printed fabric swatches (optional)
- Download quilt map, blocks & swatches
PRO TIP: Downloading and printing an image of your quilt is a great resource as a quilt map for when you're constructing your quilt top.
Now that you've finished designing your quilt, you can now download the supporting quilt map, blocks and fabric swatches used in the quilt.
- 2.A pop-up window will open.
- 3.Click on the 'Download the Design' button to download a JPG of your quilt.
- 4.Optional: Click on the 'Show Grid' checkbox to view the column and row numbers - easier for using as a quilt map during constructing quilt top.
- 1.In the pop-up window, click on the 'Download the Colors + Blocks' button to download a JPG of your colors and quilt blocks.
- 2.Note: The block information will also include how many of each block you'll need.