Comment on page
05 Insert Panel
// Panel Quilts //
Now that we've created a block with the perfect dimensions for our panel, we can now add it to the quilt!
- 1.Right click on our newly merged block and select Create Block 32 x 40 option.
- 2.The Block Editor window will open automatically. Click on the square shape along the bottom of the block space.
- 3.A grey square will be added to the block.
- 4.Click on the Scale to Fit button () on the central vertical control panel.
- 5.The grey square now fills the entire 32 x 40 block space.
- 6.On the left side control panel, click on the Static Prints tab.
- 7.Click the Select button for our panel's fabric swatch.
- 8.The panel's fabric swatch is now placed into the block.
- 9.If you need to move the panel at all, you can use the control panel to shift the image from the top or the left side.
- 10.Click on the Save button () in the top right corner of the Block Editor window. Select Save to Quilt.
- 11.You will now see the panel has been added to our merged block.